Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dont Grow Up

As some of you may know, I have recently moved into an apartment! As exciting it may be, it is also extremely time consuming. I have felt so badly that I could not find the time to post & make crafts & felt overwhelmed with all of the responsibilities being thrown at me. Whenever I feel this way, I turn to nature to help guide & ground me. On a hike, I stumbled upon something so beautiful I felt that I should share it with you all. 

"Don't Grow Up" 

said the crayon writing on the sycamore bark, laying on the ground between the tree & me. The warmest feeling came over me & the heaviest weight was lifted from my shoulders. I placed the bark back on the tree for others to find but took the meaning with me.

I apologise for the unfrequent postings, but hope you all understand that we all need to take time for ourselves & to "not grow up."

stay tuned for sustainable crafts coming your way soon!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment